Maynards Bacon Ltd
Maynard’s Bacon takes privacy very seriously. This policy explains how we may use the personal information you may of provided use with in relation to email, business or home addresses, telephone numbers or any account details. It also explains how if at all we may share some of this information with a third party.
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To administer and manage our relationship with you, including creating and maintaining an account for you.
2. To process orders from you for goods or services.
3. To deal with any enquiries we receive from you.
4. For the purpose of any corrective action (including a product recall) which we may of supplied to you.
5. To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
6. To contact you with regards to orders and seasonal events.
7. To notify you of any changes to what we do.
8. To make from time to time credit checks via credit reference agencies (new account set ups).
9. For the purposes of recovery of debt in case of non -payment.
All this information is kept secure, in the case of paper copies under lock and key and pc based information is password protected.
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party in other circumstances, in particular:
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
* To protect the rights, property or safety of Maynard’s, our staff, our customers, or others.
* In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator).
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided by you.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that; (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods or services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you:
We do need to keep in touch; this may be weekly or just on a seasonal basis (Christmas) for orders etc.
If you do not want to be contacted please contact us via telephone or email to opt out.
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
You have various rights under data protection law with regarding the processing of your personal information, including the right to:
* Request access to personal information we hold about you and details on our processing of that
* request us to correct inaccurate personal information.
* request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances.
* receive your information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party.
* object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including any profiling) on certain grounds.
* Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
* object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produce legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you: and
* lodge a complaint with the UK information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us via telephone or email.
Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking in to account information needed for product guarantee or recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time
By email: email@example.com
By post: Maynard’s Farm Bacon, Hough Farm, Weston under Redcastle, Shrewsbury, Shrop, SY4 5LR
Maynard’s Bacon Ltd.
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of the personal data we retain about you.
EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)